Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I cannot believe I forgot to mention...

I got so caught up in ranting and raving, and venting about the health care system, that I completely forgot to mention the most important thing that happened today!

Pat was baptized Roman Catholic as a small child, and although I have been a believer for several years, I have never been baptized.  So neither of us had been baptized into the Christian faith, and both of us have wanted to do so for a while.  So TODAY was the big day!  We had the hospital's chaplain come in today, and baptize Pat, myself, and we also dedicated both the boys to the Lord this afternoon.  What a day to remember!  With everything that is going on, I just can't forget how loving Our God truly is, and how amazing His love, and grace is.  It is my faith, and my faith alone that has gotten me to where I am today, and He is bringing US through these struggles and trials.  Although sometimes it is VERY hard to realize, I know He has a plan!  He sees the bigger picture when we cannot.  We are only human, but He is God!

Love
Jen :)

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! Give Pat our love and hug the boys for us. We love you and we are Praying continually for Pat and you! God does have a plan and we just have to wait for His timing.
    God Bless you and strengthen you.
    Love
    Grandma Skeeter

    ReplyDelete